The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionare, #3) - Jennifer Probst After reading both The Marriage Trap & The Marriage Bargain I was very excited to receive a preview copy of The Marriage Mistake via Netgalley.

This book carries on with the theme of Mother Nature giving a helping hand via a spell to guide the man of Carina's dreams Max Gray into her arms.

Three years after casting her spell and doing a little growing up and maturing Carina wants to experience a wild love affair once she arrives in NY to work in the family business. Max tries his best to put a stop to Carina's plans. But she has moved on from being the 'like a sister' image he has of her to becoming a mature woman, Sparks Fly obviously.

I could not put this book down and read it yesterday, good job it was a Sunday because I didn't want any interruptions. The story was good and quite funny at times, there was some adult content which was appropriate to the story which mentioned FSOG that I thought was very funny. I hope Jennifer Probst will be writing Julietta's story soon.